Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Portland Mamas!<br><br>
I am trying to gather information about local moms day out and preschools here in the Hillsboro or west side area. The closer to me the better (185th and Hwy 26) so I am not spending all day in a car.<br><br>
My 3 year old is in desparate need of something challenging and social! We just moved here from TX in July and he is constantly moaning about how he misses his friends and how he's bored! I need to find something for him to do. I can't keep up with his high energy especially now that I am pregnant with our 3rd, and my 19 mos old keeps me busy too.<br><br>
I am wanting a secular program that is part play and part learning. If anyone has any good experiences I would love to hear them!<br><br>
TIA!<br><br>
Nichol

·
Registered
7,321 Posts
Have you heard of Swallowtail School? I believe they are in Hillsboro. I've seen their brochures at New Seasons at Orenco Station. I don't know much about them, but you might look into it.<br><br>
Also, I picked up a brochure about a co-op preschool in the downtown Hillsboro area while we were at Let's Play, a really cool toy store on Main St. between 2nd and 3rd (I think...). Can't find the brochure right now, but I think it was called Hillsboro Family Preschool.<br><br>
Hope this helps!<br><br>
warmly,<br>
claudia

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Claudia!<br><br>
That is a good start! I will look into those for sure.<br><br>
Blessings,<br>
Nichol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts