Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 12 days over due...which I'm not all that worried about except that the anniversary of my mother's death is Thanksgiving day this year. I had never thought I would go overdue this long so I had really tried not to think about that as being a possible birthday for my babe.

I need to let it go...this babe will come and it is just as likely on the 23 than not.

Just putting that out there!

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
Just visiting from another DDC, but if you stay nice and stressed out about it then maybe babe will hold out until the next day when you relax a bit? Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
5,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay so I just figured out a plus if the baby is born on the 23rd....it will not be a Scorpio but instead a Sagittarius.

Nothing against Scorpios but sign wise, a Sagittarius is a much better fit for our family dynamic!

Thinking about positives here! Thanks for all your support!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Not sure if I can put this into words and I hope you understand what I'm trying to say:

When I read your post, the several thoughts rushed into my mind: "wow, it would be a beautiful thing if she was born on that day...A sort of circle of life sort of thing...Honoring your mother...a reason to let go of mourning on that day and rejoice instead......"

I hope that doesn't offend. I just had to share because it was really overwhelmingly positive energy and thoughts that I felt.

Hugs and blessings to you mama, no matter what day your baby comes.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Eden,

I am so very sorry about your mom. Big HUGS!

that being said I kinda know what you are talking about my second son was born on my brothers birthday the year he died. It was tough getting over that day as my child's birthday.. but I had to let go of it and embrace it as a new day. It took time but I did.

Hugs! wishing you loads of elv!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts