Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a friend with an almost 3 year old and an almost 1 month old. I lent her my Mei Tai which she is not comfortable with for her wee one. She wants to get a sling or something similar, but doesn't know what to get... I can't help, as I was bed ridden for almost 2 months after the birth of my dd (separated my pubic bone when I gave birth, literally she POPPED out, it was loud!)
Is there anywhere that sells carriers locally or anywhere that people can show her or she can try?
Thanks!
Clare

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I had planned to go, but with all the rain, I didn't make it... it seems to be letting up, perhaps I'll make a go of it before 10, but not likely...
But I did tell my friend about it last night, I don't know if she made it, I try to not call when I think she might have a chance to be napping!
Is today the only day for the sale, or are you doing it tomorrow?

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
There's a nice playgroup on yahoo called "Tucson Babywearers" or something close to that. Search for that group and have her join it. She could attend one of the playgroups and could try out everyone's slings and stuff.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the hint on the yahoo group... She just joined!
Also, I will stop by the yard sale tomorrow for her, she will be in church so she asked me to swing by...
Thanks!
Clare

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.