Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
oooh, i think i may be able to make it for once!
i'll check back to see what the consensus is on where you'll be meeting. i'd be up for outside, FWIW. looks like it will be almost 60 and sunny...

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hi mamas ~ Wow, lots going on here today! It would be great to have a nice big group of people. Last week was awesome. The weather, the conversations. I look forward to more of the same this week.

I talked with Kelly this morning and we were thinking Sycamore might be nice. Here is the weather for tomorrow.
TUESDAY, ELECTION DAY! Partly sunny and pleasant. Low: 39. High: 63.

It is not supposed to be cloudy until the afternoon. If it is anything like this morning, it should be a tad chilly but nice in the sun. I will remember to bring a towel to wipe all the slides

So, unless someone posts otherwise, we can plan to meet at Sycamore Hills Rec Area on West Avon Road in Avon. If anyone needs more info about the location, just let me know.

I am planning to get there to meet Erica at 9:30am and we should be there until 11:30.

Hope to see you then.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So sorry I flaked on everyone yesterday. That isn't usually like me.

Still having trouble getting out of my own way. Also having trouble juggling the three houses. Will be a lot easier when we are finally set-up in just one.

Hope to see everyone next week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.