Mothering Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know $55 seems like alot but these covers with the ll diaper fit so good and they are such a nice wool. I really love the ones I have and Teddy always gives samples of soap or something freebie like in your package. She is so nice to deal with. I just love her stuff! Really nice embroidery designs and appliques. Plus she sells other wahms goods on her site too which I think is really cool!

· Registered
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by pb_and_j
I am getting the same stuff as last week I think... I tried refreshing and everything.
:
You might have old cookies in your temp file causing that, you might have to purge your temp file and start over cause it sounds like your overloading in the temp files. Keep trying cause the apples set and the dragon set are gorgeous!

· Registered
178 Posts
Oh, Stop, stop, stop!!! My dh will kill me... I will not buy the slot, I will not buy the slot!

I'm not saying its not worth $55. I just can't afford it right now... I'm feeling so weak... Someone buy that slot!!! :LOL

· Registered
178 Posts
Thank you to whoever bought that slot! I had actually closed the window, then remembered Kayla's birthday is in a few days and talked myself into going back into the store...

But alas, someone finally saved me from myself

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Shewee!

· Registered
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by MissSugarKane
Who got the slot? Man I wanted that. The dragon one is so nice.
Why did she stock on Monday?
Because it is probably Tuesday where she lives right now. It is past 11 here and she is east and I am west so I know it is Tuesday there.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.