Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>We are moving to Tupelo and would love some info - playgroups, natural living resources, good preschools or co-ops, delayed vax-friendly doctors.  Basically anything!</p>

·
Registered
469 Posts
<p>I'm in Starkville now (about an hour south) but from Tupelo. There's not much going on in Tupelo unfortunately, but there is a LLL group and I love the leader. The montessori school is great! There is a new CSA and the farmer's market is growing even though it's only open seasonally.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you're ever in the Starkville area, pm me! We have a nice little group of ap mamas here!</p>

·
Registered
4 Posts
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I also just moved to the Tupelo area.  Are you here already? I have 9 year old girl and an 17 mo. old boy.  Would love to get a play group or something started.</p>

·
Registered
29 Posts
<p>Hi, a little late to this short, but sweet thread. We are moving to Pontotoc ( about 45 mins west of Tupelo) the 2nd week of May. This was supposed to happen last year. . . .Anyway. do you have the info for the LLL? I NEED my LLL mamas and/or a holistic moms group or something of the sort.</p>
<p>We have 2 little boys. My oldest is 2yrs and the youngest is 3 months.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts