Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had and lost a son on May 18th. Exactly seven weeks later, I started my period back. That was July 6th. It was about like a normal period, and it lasted for six days. then exactly one wk. after that I started bleeding again. This time it was really light and it lasted for 6 days, too. What could this be? My periods are usually pretty normal- even after I had my little girl, when they started back, they were right on time. Afriend of mine who is a nursing student thinks I could be pregnant already, but i wouldn't be far enough along yet for it to show up on a test. Has this happened to anyone else?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I am so sorry for the loss of your little boy. Was he full term? Perhaps your body is still adjusting to the loss and regulating itself? I hope you are able to find an answer to your questions.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mommyofanna,isaac
I just had and lost a son on May 18th. Exactly seven weeks later, I started my period back. That was July 6th. It was about like a normal period, and it lasted for six days. then exactly one wk. after that I started bleeding again. This time it was really light and it lasted for 6 days, too. What could this be? My periods are usually pretty normal- even after I had my little girl, when they started back, they were right on time. Afriend of mine who is a nursing student thinks I could be pregnant already, but i wouldn't be far enough along yet for it to show up on a test. Has this happened to anyone else?
first of all how far along were you? and wht kind of m/c was it?

secondly, why does ur friend think u could be PG again? im just curious coz i think im in a somewhat similar situation as u.......

i was 5 weeks PG and had a natural m/c......got AF exactly 4 weeks later which was pretty normal but lighter and lasted a bit longer after i thought AF was over 4 days later i started bleeding again and am still bleeding........

why dont u come join us in the TTC after loss thread........

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My baby boy was born at full term. I lost him because my doctor made a mistake during the delivery. My story is on the pregnancy and birth loss thread under "My son shouldn't have died" My friend thinks that I could be pregnant because the bleeding could be from my uterous kinda cleaning itsself out. I don't know tho. also, I am starting to bleed a little bit again. This makes 3 periods in one month!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts