Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is currently trying to conceive? Anyone interested in a UC-ers TTC chat thread? If, of course, that's allowed here?

I ovulated yesterday and am hoping to be pregnant soon - I have a good feeling about this month, for some reason.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

Did anyone notice clear changes in cervical mucus after ovulation but before your period was due that indicated pregnancy?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Hmm, at least I'm pretty sure I didn't. In early pregnancy (after I found out, about when my period would have been due) I did notice *a lot* of watery clear cm... could be that it started earlier but I didn't pay attention.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I am TTC in six weeks. I want to start right now but I have to get some ducks in a row. The main thing is that I need to quit "smoking." I quit when I got pregnant with my first daughter 7.5 years ago- and then I started again about six months ago! :( It was so gross so I switched right away to an electronic cigarette and I use it pretty minimally but I'm definitely addicted to it for stress relief.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Hey Mittens
orngbiggrin.gif

I've been TTC for the last almost 2 years. I'm not actually trying this month but hoping to try again soon. Had an unsuccessful international FET cycle in May and trying to recover financially from that
lol.gif
And emotionally too- was so sure it would work, so its a huge hit. Not sure what is next on the cards. But I can't wait to be pregnant again- I'm so excited about all of it, especially the hopeful UC! Even would kill for the morning sickness if it meant I was pregnant again finally!
love.gif
So can I tentatively join you....

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post

Hey Mittens
orngbiggrin.gif

I've been TTC for the last almost 2 years. I'm not actually trying this month but hoping to try again soon. Had an unsuccessful international FET cycle in May and trying to recover financially from that
lol.gif
And emotionally too- was so sure it would work, so its a huge hit. Not sure what is next on the cards. But I can't wait to be pregnant again- I'm so excited about all of it, especially the hopeful UC! Even would kill for the morning sickness if it meant I was pregnant again finally!
love.gif
So can I tentatively join you....
Well, I got my period :(.

International FET sounds expensive and complex. What does it mean? Did you have previous frozen embies relocated, or are you using embryo adoption?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Baby dust for you too Logan! It took me over a year and a few miscarriages to conceive this one so I have an idea of how discouraging it can be... though it sounds like you are having a harder time than I did. I hope you get lucky very soon!

MK, I'm sorry :( But, it's a fresh cycle! With a whole world of potential!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Sorry about your negative MK
hug2.gif
. Look on the bright side, at least you can still hang out on this thread with us
winky.gif
Okay, that's not much consolation....But I'm sure next month will be your month!
goodvibes.gif

Thanks Ursusarctos
treehugger.gif
I hope so too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.