Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, day care was covering DD in BB's diaper cream with every change (for no particular reason, I might add). Now the insides of her HHs look crusty and incredibly gross despite several washings and me taking the diaper cream away from day care. I know this has been discussed before, but I forget the advice....how do I get this gunk out of my dipes? I'm afraid to use anything too harsh for fear of ruining the PUL. I've already tried Sport Wash. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Do a handwash with dawn dish soap, scrub the fleece together or use a med brisstle toothbrush. Don't worry about "hurting" the fleece, get into the fibers real good and do both front and back of the fleece. That should resolve it for you.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I use Weleda diaper rash cream occasionally on ds and noticed that it's sticking to my fleece-topped doublers! Is Dawn the way to get that out as well? Other than the obvious not using diaper rash cream (which I sometimes need) how do you avoid this? Is it sticking to my non fleece lined diapers too and I just can't see it or is this something that's unique to fleece?<br><br>
Thank you,<br><br>
The newly-addicted Jelaine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts