Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I spotted off and on yesterday pink to brown (sorry tmi).
I just want this baby safe in my arms it that too much to ask for.
I have a doctors appt today hopefully everything is ok. I think it may just me the placenta letting me know its there. Oh i hope so. I am so tired of feeling this constant anxiety of loosing this baby too.

UPDATE:
Ok so I am officially just a "Spotter" the doc could find no reason for it my cervix looks good, the placenta is in a great place and The little one is doing awesome it little heart was beating and it was doing its arobics hamming it up just for mama today.

thank you all for your love and support.
yes Andrea I started talking to the baby today it is helping. It seems I have been keeping my distance from this baby spiritually. I am just so affraid of getting hurt, but now that I know whats going on I am jumping in with both feet this baby needs me more than I need to protect my feelings.

· Registered
757 Posts
Brandi, I wish it could be easy too. Unfortunately after a loss of any kind, there will never be that blissfully unaware pregnancy. It's scary and stressfull, but we are here for you! And you are in my prayers and thoughts, let us know how the appt goes.

· Registered
501 Posts
I hope everything is ok, I can only imagine what you must be feeling and going through. How scared and worried you must be. please know I am thinking of you, and elt us know how everything goes today.

· Registered
236 Posts
I'm so sorry Adensmommy -- it is so unfortunate that this is such a stressful time. All the not knowing and wondering if everything is okay. And, on top of that to have occurrences like the spotting. I had some brown spotting around weeks 9 and 10. I've been to the OB and everything seems fine so far. It comforts me to know that there are lots of women who have spotting - some who even bleed heavily - and everything has turned out okay for them. Lots of support!!

· Registered
1,386 Posts
Hugs, Brandi! I am sure everything is fine, but it never hurts to get checked out if you are concerned. Brown blood is usually considered OK - as it is old. But with your history, I can totally understand your concern!

Let us know how it goes! When are you getting the cerclage put in?

· Registered
4,994 Posts
brandi, even when everything goes easy it's still really scary!

every twinge, every trip to the bathroom, every everything sends your mind spinning into OH NO!

so, just breathe and talk to that little belly babe of yours and try and take it easy.

· Registered
757 Posts
Woo Hoooooooooooooooooooo!!! I said I was addicted to this forum earlier but it has been nuts today while looking for an update, Brandi! I am sooo glad everything is okay! I was trying to distance myself at first too, to protect my heart, but I finally figured out that I would be devastated either way if things went bad. might as well enjoy for as long as I have it. I am just so glad your little one is doing well!

· Registered
3,706 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mom2mimi
Brandi, I wish it could be easy too. Unfortunately after a loss of any kind, there will never be that blissfully unaware pregnancy. It's scary and stressfull, but we are here for you! And you are in my prayers and thoughts, let us know how the appt goes.
I totally agree with Mom2Mimi!! I miss that blissfully unaware feeling. I am always in *what if* mode with this one....
I am glad that everything looks good though

· Registered
2,509 Posts
I know how you feel keeping a safe distance. I will try to remember the talking thing also. I had a ruptured cyst with this baby. Hang in there and hopfully all this will just mean you will have a fast and easy delivery

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.