Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
690 Posts
I get the same feeling sometimes, but today my midwife said that the cervix is closed baby side. It is open and very soft on the outer part so things are starting to happen. Yeah almost baby time!

· Registered
363 Posts
I feel the same way sometimes. My va-jay-jay actually aches if we go on a super long walk or stand in a long line
Don't remember that w/ DD and I have done my Kegals, so whats that about?! But MW did say at last appt baby was LLLOOOWWW....

· Registered
94 Posts
I have developed lots of pressure and pain in my low pelvis over the last couple of days. DH says he thinks the baby has dropped. And a fair amount of contractions lately, hoping baby holds off a few more weeks, but not too long!!

· Registered
602 Posts
Oooh, I remember that feeling (and am waiting for it to strike me, too).. it seriously *does* feel like the babe is about to just fall out, doesn't it?.. crazy... (what's even crazier is that I can't WAIT fo that feeling... lol.. means things are moving right along!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.