Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning on going to a uniform system and I'm looking for an affordable, absorbant, front-closing fitted. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with SugarPlum baby for at least part of my stash, but I was wondering if these are worth checking out? What do you all think?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I use UTN velcro fitteds on my toddler. I believe I have 6 of them. They work well for us. They are pretty absorbant, but usually need more than one dryer cycle to dry. We've had them since Sept. and they are still in good shape. They have a baby terry feel, like a baby towel. It's soft, but not the softest. If you are looking for OC in particular, I have an Ecobaby Grow-with-me one size diaper that has stayed very soft after many washings. I think it is as absorbant as the UTN w/ the doubler that comes with it.

HTH!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I have one small UTN fitted that dd is about to outgrow. I have had it for about 8 mos now and it has held up well. It is quite absorbent, but does take kind of a long time to dry, similar to Kissaluvs, or anything with an internal soaker really. It's not the prettiest or softest diaper in the world, but if you want an easy to find, easy to use, fairly inexpensive oc diaper it's a good one.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Pretty much the same thoughts as the pp's....takes awhile longer to dry. That is really my only complaint about these diapers. I do like my Ecobaby Fitted diaper (Not the One Size ) better than the UTN. I think the Ecobaby one is softer and narrower in the crocth.

·
Registered
10,399 Posts
I like the Ecobaby Grow-With-Me better. Also check out Snoogie Snaps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.