Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's rainy here today, I'm avoiding something in my life and i wanted to stay in my pj's all day but I couldn't because I had to finish some work for a client. She just called and postponed our meeting for 2 weeks. Sweet! Now I can take the afternoon off.<br><br>
Hmm, what should I do? I'd feel silly going home and putting my pj's on. Ooh, maybe I'll go to IKEA and get some shades for the office and some more storage stuff.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
If my boss walked in my room and told me I was free to go right now I would go home and get in bed! I would listen to my hypnobabies cd, then take a nap. Get some laundry done and dishes washed. Ohh how nice it is to dream...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Personally, I'd totally go home and put my pj's on!!! But shopping is fun too!

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, i think I am going to go home. I can't face IKEA, maybe tomorrow. I'll pick up some sushi and yummy things, put on some old Buffy episodes and start sewing for those new niece/nephews of mine that are coming!

·
Registered
4,093 Posts
Oh, I envy you. I'm having a mega stressful day. If - miraculously - I was set free from my office chains, I would go home and have a hot bath and pray that it would help alleviate my clogged nose and ears and throat and head. Cold + seasonal allergies + asthma + stress makes for one grumpy Nikki.<br><br>
I'd kill for an afternoon off!<br><br>
Go home and do the PJ thing, imo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts