Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
10,702 Posts
1)how many days were you when you went into labor? With Amber it was 4 days before my dd and Noah was 1 day after

2) How acurate were your dates ?? meaning do you think your due date was even calculated correctly based on your real cycle or conception or ultrasound??
I think my dd's were pretty accurate

3) did your water break before labor? ( they say this is uncommon) With Amber it broke just before transition and Noah just after I started feeling my rushes

4) What symptoms did you experience before going into labor???? Did you have any idea it was coming the days or weeks before???
With Amber I had NO idea and with Noah is was 4cm for about a week and then I took castor oil to kickstart labour

5) any other thoughts you think would help first time moms know about regarding due dates and labor ( besides that they are pretty inconclusive)Due dates are not always 100% but they give you an idea. If there is no sign of trouble I say be patient - the baby will come!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.