Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,393 Posts
1)how many days were you when you went into labor

With #1 I was 40 weeks exactly when I went into labor...she was born the next day. With #2 I was 39 weeks 6 days. With #3 I was 40 weeks and 2 days. With #4 I delivered right at 40 weeks. None of my labors were induced in any manner.

2) How acurate were your dates ?? meaning do you think your due date was even calculated correctly based on your real cycle or conception or ultrasound??

All of my dates were based on LMP. I tend to be fairly regular.

2) did your water break before labor? ( they say this is uncommon)

Not with any of mine

3) What symptoms did you experience before going into labor???? Did you have any idea it was coming the days or weeks before???

I had a lot of the usual with all of mine. Aches and pains. Irregular contractions.

4) any other thoughts you think would help first time moms know about regarding due dates and labor ( besides that they are pretty inconclusive)

Even though I had all of mine pretty much right on time, I tend to think that every woman's "oven" bakes at a little different speed. Some of us take longer and some of us are a little quicker. Its not a race at all. I think that lots of pampering and relaxing are in order for those last days of pregnancy. I always tried to get some extra rest and treat myself to bubble baths and lots of quiet time. Its really a time to prepare to meet your baby. Be greatful for the extra time to charge your batteries before you spend the next 20 years taking care of your baby.

Christina

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.