Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,093 Posts
1)how many days were you when you went into labor?

first one was the day before EDD, second was 10 days after EDD

2) How acurate were your dates ?? meaning do you think your due date was even calculated correctly based on your real cycle or conception or ultrasound??

I think they were off by a few days, and ds was a few days early, and dd was still late. I ovulated on day 17 of both of those cycles, but dates were calculated on a typical cycle.

3) did your water break before labor? ( they say this is uncommon)

No, AROM at about 4 cms with my son, and with ds I broke the bag with a good push when I was told I was fully dilated.

4) What symptoms did you experience before going into labor???? Did you have any idea it was coming the days or weeks before???

With ds, other than being tired and cranky, no! Except I did have an NST that day and they told me I was having ctnx.

With dd, I'd had prodromal labor from 37 weeks, so I didn't truly believe "this is it" until I'd been laboring for hours.

5) any other thoughts you think would help first time moms know about regarding due dates and labor ( besides that they are pretty inconclusive)

Babies come when they're ready, for the most part. And they always come out eventually!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.