Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
10,098 Posts
1)how many days were you when you went into labor

I believe it was 267 days after I conceived. I remember reading somewhere about the number of days (vs weeks) of a typical gestation, and counting from my conception date.

2) How acurate were your dates ?? meaning do you think your due date was even calculated correctly based on your real cycle or conception or ultrasound??

My due date was accurate because I counted it myself as I knew the day I had conceived.

2) did your water break before labor? ( they say this is uncommon)

No, it broke just as I was getting ready to start pushing.

3) What symptoms did you experience before going into labor???? Did you have any idea it was coming the days or weeks before???

I delievered on a Tuesday. On the previous Friday I started noticing the mucous plug. I noticed this on Saturday too. Monday am I started having some discharge and very light contractions.

4) any other thoughts you think would help first time moms know about regarding due dates and labor ( besides that they are pretty inconclusive)

You probably know your due date better than the doctors do. If you have regular cycles, and know about when you conceived, then definitely trust your date as the more accurate one. Think of a due date more as a 'due month', since two weeks in either direction is considered safe. When people ask you when you are due, say July, not July 12.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.