Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
244 Posts
1)how many days were you when you went into labor
she was born at 41 w, 8 d according to LMP.

2) How acurate were your dates ?? meaning do you think your due date was even calculated correctly based on your real cycle or conception or ultrasound??
i wasn't certain of my conception date the first time (i was really new to charting), so we went with LMP, but i think that by conception date i was more like 41 w, 2-3 days.

2) did your water break before labor? ( they say this is uncommon)
no, it broke during active labor, just before transition.

3) What symptoms did you experience before going into labor???? Did you have any idea it was coming the days or weeks before???
i never felt any contractions (had braxton hicks, but the only way i knew was by putting my hand on my belly and feeling it get hard) until about 8 hours before she was born, at which time i also started losing my mucous plug. in retrospect, it is interesting that the day i went into labor was the first and only day of my whole pregnancy that i had any visible swelling -- my socks left a mark on my ankles when i took them off that afternoon.

4) any other thoughts you think would help first time moms know about regarding due dates and labor ( besides that they are pretty inconclusive)
you can't will a baby to come out. believe me, i tried.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.