Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
4,516 Posts
DS was a c-section for failure to progress after an induction, so all of my replies are for DD, my all-natural VBAC

1)how many days were you when you went into labor
I was 40 weeks 1 day

2) How acurate were your dates ?? meaning do you think your due date was even calculated correctly based on your real cycle or conception or ultrasound??
Very accurate. My due date was based on my ovulation date as determined by temperature charting.

2) did your water break before labor? ( they say this is uncommon)
No, my water broke on its own about 25 minutes into pushing

3) What symptoms did you experience before going into labor???? Did you have any idea it was coming the days or weeks before???
Lost my mucous plug 3 weeks before labor began. Lots of pressure and back pain. Lots of BH contractions. The evening before labor began I was really, really emotional. Got irrationally angry at DS and cried in my room
! I should have known something was up.

4) any other thoughts you think would help first time moms know about regarding due dates and labor ( besides that they are pretty inconclusive) Although I delivered only 2 days after my due date, my pregnancy with DS went 10 days past my due date before they induced. I knew exactly when I ovulated with both pregnancies. Babies gestate as long as they need to before labor starts. Some just need longer than others, IMO. Be patient!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.