Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update #2: Stephanie had her baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 02/05/10 I'm sure she'll fill us all in on the details soon. I got a picture in my e-mail. He was alert and adorable. Here are his stats (I kept out the last name in case she didn't want to share that):

Jackson Eugene
8:18 am
6lbs 13oz
20"

Welcome to the world, Jackson!!!!

(Update #1) Here's the latest, update #1: Keep her in your thoughts!

"Things are finally calm here. I've been sick with a bad cold for 2 days and hadn't slept from it and contractions since 3 am Weds. When I realized this might be it, I knew energy would be a problem.

I was having really good contractions when I got to the hospital, but wasn't dilating. The Dr. Broke my water to make them stronger. Boy, did it. The baby flipped to face up causing horrible back labor. I was nearly falling over trying to handle them with sleep deprivation. We went over my pain options and I went with epidural because I need to sleep
At this point, I was still only 3cm but 95% effaced.

I now have that in and am trying to relax enough to sleep. Too much adrenaline! They are giving me fluids to raise my blood pressure, but baby looks great and I feel the tightening of contraction regularly.
They are flipping me to get baby to face the right way.

No other news. Gonna try to sleep"

(original message): I just got this message from my beautiful MDC "buddy:"

"We've just been told we are in it for the long run here at the hospital. It's super early, but we'll keep you informed.

Looks like we may have a blizzard baby..."

Eek! I'll keep you all posted! Sending Stephanie easy labor and delivery vibes.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
Congratulations, Stephanie!!!! Welcome to the world, Jackson!!!

Can't wait to see pics and hear the birth story.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wow and Yay!

Congratulations Stephanie and family on your new little one. Enjoy your first moments with him, and when you have a chance tell us all about your experience. I'm thrilled for you.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Welcome Jackson, congratualtions Mama!! I'm hoping you can get a little rest now (at least for a few days
)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Congratulations, Stephanie!!! I hope you can start feeling better now and that nasty cold is on its way out. Glad he came before the snowpocolipse!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.