Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Dear lord, at least SOMEONE in that state has some sense!
Let's hope he wins the appeal!
The higher courts are generally more reasonable about these things...more protective of people's rights......

·
Registered
425 Posts
While I'm thrilled that someone in the legal chain of command has finally purchased a clue, I'm so sad that the family has to go through this at all. I hope the family will one day soon be able to just live their lives.

·
Registered
5,288 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by messy mama
:

Hopefully the stress they put him through won't have too much of a negative impact on him.
ITA
: for him and his family.

·
Registered
10,553 Posts
That's the best news I've heard in a long time
This case has given me nightmares, of my kids being taken from me cause they got a cold and I didn't immunize them. Yay for that judge!

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
thank God! I couldn't even look at these articles because of the insane rage I physically felt when I heard that the court was taking away custody/imposing treatment etc.

this is the best news I have heard all day!

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lula
thank God! I couldn't even look at these articles because of the insane rage I physically felt when I heard that the court was taking away custody/imposing treatment etc.

this is the best news I have heard all day!
Oh, I've been feeling the same way...just incredible outrage that this was happening in the "free country." I am SO happy this has turned out well for the family. Hopefully now they can relax a bit and get the sort of treatment they want.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Peppermint
ITA
: for him and his family.
Yeah, I think I'll do that too.

I too was outraged at the previous decision. And very concerned.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I'm glad someone found some sense. Now they have to get though the appeal. It's not over yet for this boy and his family. It's a shame that they are forced to fight for their rights while also fighting for his *life*.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts