Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we were finally able to get a good peek at the baby. It's baby #4, last child, and the first one I'd know the gender before birth. I couldn't resist. So, a week and a half ago, I found out my mother's intuition was right again. We're having a girl. I've figured from the get go that she's a girl, but I was hoping for a boy, mainly for my only son (who just turned 4). But last week, before I told him the gender, my boy told me "I don't want a brother! I want a sister, because I love my girls!" He's very close with his sisters, and he adores having that relationship. His father is supposed to be getting married next year, and my boy will have a step brother (who he already spends a lot of time with), so he won't miss out on that brotherly relationship I suppose.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Congratulations on having another girl!! I'm having a girl too, our first baby. It's so much fun to say "How you doin' down there, little girl?!".
I'm sure your son won't think he's missed out on anything. "His girls" will always be special to him and vice versa. I grew up in a family with all girls, so you are blessed just to have your boy!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Congrats on your girl! This is the first time I have been tempted as well though I am having an UP so no ultrasound - must be something about #4!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts