Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alot of you PMed me asking for an update when my best friend from HS had her triplets...

I got a call from Imagine (btw, her name is pronounced Em-a-geen) and her Dh Paul... all three trips were born healthy last night, the smalled one, a boy named Samuel was in the nursery for a few hours while they stabalized his breathing and heartrate, but now all three are rooming in with their mama...

And, on a really cool note, their nurse told Imagine that she was "so happy" that they decided NOT to circ. She said its a really awful introduction to the world.

So I've got THREE beautiful godsons... who's pics will be on my myspace (check the link below) as soon as they happy parent have time to email me some... maybe when the boys are in kidnergarten!!!

Thanks again for all your help ladies!!!

· Registered
233 Posts
yahoooooooooo! i am often too shy to talk about circ unless they are close friends for family. I have talked to non family on occassion though, and i think ive helped to plant the seed. My first save may be my sisters son due soon. I know ive already helped to solidify her feelings against circumcision but i fear the son's father and ignorant north florida doctors may persuade, convince, or lie to get her let them cut her son. FINGERS CROSSED my future nephew may be my first save.

Congratulations on your save and your friend's birth ....YAHOOOO!!!!

· Registered
233 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by muckemom
I wanted to say how much I
your DC's name.

Thats it... nothing intelligent to add.

thank you very much. The only thing about her name i dont like is that people always say to us " Sage? oh how fitting since she has red hair, i guess she really is spicey" or somthing very similar. It annoys me because A: the plant Sage is not a spice but an herb. B: It doesnt taste "spicey" anyway. and C: she was named Sage as in: # a mentor in spiritual and philosophical topics who is renowned for profound wisdom
# having wisdom that comes with age and experience
I dont fault anyone for it but it gets old after the 10th time explaining it but so did telling strangers not to touch her and ";yes ofcourse she is breastfeeding at 1 year old". Anyway ive begun to ramble i gotta get to work on before and after pictures on a house we just finished. take care

· Registered
1,533 Posts
What good news about the boys, thanks for the update.

The sage plant is very inspiring. The roots grow very deep into the earth so the plant is anchored against strong winds. It needs very little water and grows and multiplies in sandy fields with intense light. Mother Sage always has lots of her own kind all around her. The scent of the herb when burned cleanses away the past. In cooking it adds a homey, down to earth flavour to food (turkey stuffing, for example). I love sage and think it's such a good name to live into. All these properties are good for a woman, too.
Baybee

· Registered
14,304 Posts
That is so great. Make sure to send her the info on the proper care of the intact penis so that she knows how easy it is to care for and to watch for those who would try to retract him.

· Registered
4,390 Posts
Oh, good point, Melissa. We don't want these boys to end up being circumcised when they are older because of improper care! And it seems to happen way too often. Definitely get Imagine the right information!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.