Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<p>I have been on 100 mg zoloft for awhile, and realized that from ovulation to menstration, I was full of rage, etc, and the zoloft wasn't helping like it had.  So, the doctor prescribed 200 mg to be taken from o-m, then back to 100 until ovulation again.  This is my first month doing it and let me say, the 200 mg days were great, but now that I am on 100, it is like a major CRASH of rage (and I am not PMS). </p>
<p> </p>
<p>What should I do???  I'm so tired of feeling like my own doctor.  Does anyone else change dosage throughout the month?  How do you treat PMDD?</p>

·
Registered
580 Posts
<p>I have no advice mama, but I just wanted to say that I am on zoloft too to help with my rage. I turn into one ugly mommy when I don't take it.</p>

·
Registered
287 Posts
<p>i take a consistent dose of celexa throughout the month, but i still have increased anxiety and general crankiness from ovulation to menstruation. i've never been diagnosed with PMDD, but clearly that is playing a role here. So no advice, just hugs and know that you are not alone.</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts