Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please help me help her.she does not have a computer,or health insur.she has been bleeding for all of may,cramping alot,and having headaches that blur her vision.she is not on birth control(has a 7 month old dd),is sexually active(married),is not breastfeeding anymore,and has no clue what is going on!she cant really afford to go to the dr but if she has to will go.just wanted to see if i could maybe get her some info,help,anything.she is in alot of discomfort,and whats to fix it.does it sound like it could be a miscarriage?how long does a miscarriage take to complete?alternatives to a D/C?please help me with any input ideas or advice.thankyou....

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I was just lurking and saw ur post. I cant believe no one responded! I didnt have a miscarriage so I can t be of help but was wondering if you found out or if she is okay?

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I don't know what it is, but it sounds very worrisome. Could be an ectopic pregnancy, could be something related to previous pregnancy -- but either way, I think it would probably be a good idea to have a health care person rule out some of the scarier things.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I just saw your message...i have had multiple miscarriages and though i did have alot of bleeding it never lasted a total of a month/maybe a lil spotting here and there. There are alternitives to a d/c..ive only had one d/c and it was alot harder of an experience.<br>
Have her periods been normal since she got them back ect?<br>
Are there any free clinics around you? I would try to get in with some dr.<br>
It could be a very bad bladder/kidney infection...ive had two since ds was born(9 months ago) that caused me to bleed and cramp ect...<br><br>
Keep posting

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
caiesmommy,thats something i never thought of(bladder/kidney infection).i just tried to call her,she did not answer.probably at work.i know she finally called a nurses station at her ob office that delivered her dd,but i have not talked to her since this morning.so hopefully i will hear from her soon.thanx for your guys input,it can be scary when you dont know what going on with your body.i'll keep u posted,thanx again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts