Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I know you mama's out there will be able to help. I just purchased a used co-sleeper and it definitely needs a good cleaning but it doesn't look like the whole fabric part can be removed for cleaning... so... I'm looking for products/ideas on how to clean it that will be safe for the baby to smell, etc. There was also a cat/dog that was around it and in it in the cat's case, so I want to make sure to clean it so that there won't be any dander, that type of thing. It does have a couple of stains on the fabric, so any ideas as to what to use on that would be great too. I was thinking of initially steam cleaning it and then going from there. I will be purchasing a new sheet for the mattress itself. Any ideas would be appreciated!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I got a used co sleeper too, and borrowed a friends steam cleaner... that worked well and it only cleaned with water... so it was safe and effective.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.