Mothering Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have anything on this, that is anything about how vaccination can affect the endocrine system?

Also, vaccines and circumcision? We know that testosterone plays a role in detox pathways and that boys are more affected than girls, but has anyone considered how circumcision and its effects on the endocrine system can impact on vaccine adverse effects and thus injury.

I have some wild speculation going on here, and wondered if any of it can be substantiated. >:D

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I haven't studied the endocrine system so take this w/ a grain of salt (& I've no links either).

Cortisol is a stress hormone. When children are being vaccinated, especially newborns & infants, they really have no idea what is going on. Cortisol is released due to stress. Frequent and/or sustained high levels of cortisol can have long lasting effects (like in a child who is CIO'd, left in distress often, etc.). I think the argument can be made that in a forced prepuce amputation (my way of saying circumcision, since that's accurate), the child has no idea what's going on, they are under extreme stress (and may go into shock). When they're vaccinated, that's triggered again. There was a study done some time ago (I may have a link on another computer, but I bet google could find it), that was studying children & their responses to getting shots, I believe. They found that the boys who'd been cut had a much more intense response to the shots than everyone else.

Has any of this made sense? Terribly sleep deprived.

Sus

·
Registered
24,722 Posts
I do know that aluminum is a thyroid killer and can throw the whole endrocrine balance off.

Ever wonder why there seems to be so much thryroid problems in the population? Aluminum in water and our vaccines! It is killing us.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism 8 years ago and I told my mom it was probably from vaccines. I was kidding, but not really since we have no clue what vaccines are doing to us. The possibilities are endless. Something is disrupting hormones and interfering with thyroid function since, as applejuice mentioned, there is an epidemic of thyroid disorders. I don't doubt that vaccines have the capability of interfering with the endocrine system since certain toxins are known to be endocrine disruptors.

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the replies. I think it could be an interesting topic, but finding any reputable (sic) research on this might not be easy, or even possible.

I am also thinking about the timing of vaccines and disruption to the endocrine system. I was reading somewhere that children are born in an adrenalin state, as they get older they move into a more thyroid driven state when they start to babble, use words and learns to talk. By school age the child moves into the pituitary stage, that is more analytical and by 18 when he is mature he is able to be in balance with all three - or that's the theory!

So what happens when a vaccine is introduced during one of these periods? In a very young infant still in the adrenaline biased state? Lots of anxiety, crying, not able to sleep, 'colic'?

Then as they get old wham another vaccine just as they are beginning to talk and they lose their words and regress.

Then just before kindergarten they get their school shots and they can't function in a school environment, they struggle to concentrate, can't sit still, and are disruptive.

So the theory is that the glands are more important to the human body than the nervous system.

Anyway, that was my wild speculation, with really nothing to back it up at all!!! :grin:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Mirzam- That makes a lot of sense.

The body is in a balance with lots of systems running in harmony. To overwhelm a body with many vaccines is just a bad idea for the body, I think.
There are so many aspects of health to take into account and it seems that whomever created these bodies knows a lot more than vaccine companies about the balance.

It does not seem very safe to inject all those things into people, and to disregard all those intricate systems running in the body- including the mind and energetic systems.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Anybody have anything on this, that is anything about how vaccination can affect the endocrine system?

Also, vaccines and circumcision? We know that testosterone plays a role in detox pathways and that boys are more affected than girls, but has anyone considered how circumcision and its effects on the endocrine system can impact on vaccine adverse effects and thus injury.

I have some wild speculation going on here, and wondered if any of it can be substantiated. >:D
This would be an interesting study to look at if available.
chopped/vax'ed vs normal/vax'ed then normal/unvax'ed vs chopped/unvax'ed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts