1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
148 Posts
This confirms a great deal for me. When one digs even the slightest amount into our country's medical establishment, it is quite easy to find evidence of corruption. I have absolutely no faith in the medical community. I don't believe for a second that the greater medical community (CDC, FDA, AAP) has any interest in the health and well being of our citizens. In fact, there are many doctors who don't vaccinate their own children, or who delay vaccination for their children. Why, if vaccines were so helpful and harmless, would a doctor even consider not giving them to her child? And while those who advocate vaccines site study after study saying they're completely safe, there has never been a single double blind study (which has the highest authority in science) on the effects of vaccines.

·
Registered
24,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"cite"

In fact, there are many doctors who don't vaccinate their own children, ...
I knew many MDs who did not vax their own children in the 50s, 60s, and 70s (or delayed or selectively vaxed).

Yes. It is very true.

Over 100 yrs ago, doctors who had access to records knew that the ones who were vaccinated against smallpox were the sickest during every epidemic. This information was in the records. People knew this and that is why there was so much resistance against the practice and still is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts