Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I am new to the community. I have chosen not to vaccinate my son who is now 18 months old and one of the healthiest boys amongst my friends kids. I am hoping to travel to costa rica to visit a good friend however my ex-husband says I cannot take our son and that legally he needs vaccinations. Does anyone have any information please?

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
It's my understanding that there are no mandatory vaccinations for travel to Costa Rica. If you visit the vaccination forums I'm sure you'll get a link, or else you can just google it.

But, is your husband just under the impression that he has to be vaccinated in order to go, or is he saying he does not wish for you to travel to CR with your ds? I couldn't tell from your post. I'm divorced and in order to get a passport for our daughter, my ex and I had to go to the post office together and sign affidavits (if one parent can't go, the other can bring a notarized form from him or her). We had to give permission for one parent to take the child out of the country.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.