Mothering Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a suspicious and mysterious flip-flop, "Libertarian" presidential candidate Gary Johnson has come out as a vaccine coercionist. This group of health care professionals does a great job deconstructing Johnson's arguments.

I just found this statement from Johnson fascinating.

“. . . Without mandatory vaccines, the vaccines that would in fact be issued would not be effective.”
So they're ineffective in countries without mandatory vaccination? Hop over the U.S. border to, say, Manitoba, and all of those vaccines just---poof!---quit working! Like magic!! They're just injecting sugar water up North!

So Johnson flipped. Then flopped. And then flipped back again. Sort of. (See the update in my link).

I just wish that politicians would THINK before they start spewing. :rolleyes

·
Registered
241 Posts
Based on my observations of politics over the years, politicians of any stripe just don't know what they're talking about. It's just flip, flop and spin. We'd be better off if they'd take up dancing or gymnastics instead! ;)

And, really. Wouldn't that argument negate any "effectiveness" of vaccines at all up to this point?

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And, really. Wouldn't that argument negate any "effectiveness" of vaccines at all up to this point?
Not at all. Mandatory vaccination casts a majikul spell to make those bak-seen jooses work. Because SI-unz. :flipped

·
Registered
24,722 Posts
Too bad about Johnson. The very nature of libertarianism is personal liberty.
Yes. I have been voting libertarian since 1976, and will NOT for the first time in 40 years, that is ten presidential elections!

Seems to me Johnson and the Libertarian party got its pockets lined by some drug company.

For those who care, the Libertarian VP, Weld, is an old friend of Hillary's; they worked in DC on the impeachment committee 42 years ago. These people all know each other. We have a one party system with two or three names.

·
Registered
8,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only Jill Stein has called out captured-agency corruption in the U.S. I was planning on voting for her before I knew that little bit of awesomeness. :nerd:

·
Registered
18,830 Posts
No, not just sugar water but MAPLE SYRUP!

:grin:
Vermont wants to pretend that we've got the best Maple Syrup, but I have to admit the Canadian variety is super yummy. Not injected however...

Which reminds me of something funny. My grandchildren, born and raised in Vermont, were truly horrified when I informed them that in some places people use faked syrups with a bit of maple flavoring. They had a hard time believing such fraud was possible or that anyone would actually pour something like that on their pancakes.

Much like the half-assed immunity that vaccines produce, I guess.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Which reminds me of something funny. My grandchildren, born and raised in Vermont, were truly horrified when I informed them that in some places people use faked syrups with a bit of maple flavoring. They had a hard time believing such fraud was possible or that anyone would actually pour something like that on their pancakes.

Much like the half-assed immunity that vaccines produce, I guess.
Apparently much more Mānuka honey is sold than is actually produced. :eek:

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Just an aside--I have actually met people who DON'T LIKE REAL SYRUP....they were raised on the fake stuff and don't like the real thing. :O
Is this like me? I grew up on powdered ice tea mix, the kind you buy in a can & mix with water. Real iced tea? Yuck!!!

Back to the topic...vaccines are capable of all kinds of mysterious things. It really is a spectacle!

Sus

1 - 11 of 11 Posts