Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I usually use the NVIC portal to filter the VAERS data to keep an eye on the side effects reported on the various COVID-19 "vaccines". Today I went on and ran a query on the numbers of deaths and it's up to 929, many of them starting to show up in the younger cohorts. I also went to run a general query and it returned this title: Found 14,994 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Did Not Die.

Does anyone know how long they have been separated out like that? The deaths are not showing up at all if you do a general query, you have to specifically query for the death notifications. So if you just do a quick query you would just get the smaller reactions and wouldn't see the 93 pages of death reports.

I find this quite alarming. Not only are the deaths most likely massively underreported, but now they are specifically making it harder to find them!

·
Registered
18,751 Posts
I usually use the NVIC portal to filter the VAERS data to keep an eye on the side effects reported on the various COVID-19 "vaccines". Today I went on and ran a query on the numbers of deaths and it's up to 929, many of them starting to show up in the younger cohorts. I also went to run a general query and it returned this title: Found 14,994 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Did Not Die.

Does anyone know how long they have been separated out like that? The deaths are not showing up at all if you do a general query, you have to specifically query for the death notifications. So if you just do a quick query you would just get the smaller reactions and wouldn't see the 93 pages of death reports.

I find this quite alarming. Not only are the deaths most likely massively underreported, but now they are specifically making it harder to find them!
I'll have to try and find it, but someone designed a portal to make it easier to analyze VAERS.

Also, Children's Health Defense just came out with a new article specifically on covid vaccine problems. Facebook Posts Back Up VAERS Reports Linking COVID Vaccines to Injuries, Including Death • Children's Health Defense

Reactions: applejuice
1 - 3 of 3 Posts