Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

sorry no answers or advice here, but hope all turns out just fine! Baby sounds nice and strong!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Just remember your baby is protected in your womb from bacteria and send extra light around your little one. all will be fine!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Gardnerella is the same thing as Bacterial Vaginosis. Do a google search and you will find many natural remedies. Stress also contributes to chronic BV so definitely try some immune-boosting remedies and try to relax/ be less-anxious (if possible. Easier said than done!
)
Oh yeah, this is something that your husband can have to, so he needs to be treated for BV as well or else you guys are going to keep passing it back and forth.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by momto l&a
Searching around on the web and I cant see anything mentioned as to where it cause spotting/bleeding.
:[ That's what the nurse who called said. I am waiting to get the REAL reason from my doctor on Monday. The emergency room people are so busy with other people I felt like they weren't paying much attention to everything. It was frustrating

·
Registered
13,099 Posts
I have been spotting for almost a week and don't know whats going on.

I use a mw to thus no U/S unless I go to a Dr.

I am thinking my case its low progesterone. I have started progesterone but don't know if it will help this late in the game. I have also ordered sublingul (sp?) progesterone so see if it will help any.

Frustrating isn't it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.