Mothering Forum banner

Vaginal Dryness

926 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  LGSW 
#1 ·
#3 ·
I have the same problem, also. I figure its just hormones. As my midwife says pregnant women are more 'juicy', but I think its not really a good productive sort of juciness.. at least not for me . was that TMI?
sorry :LOL

Anyways, I think its probably normal. You're in your last trimester too, as I am, and for the last month or so things are just too weird down there. Nothing feels right at all... its quite uncomfortable, so I'm just avoiding the discomfort for now.

#4 ·
I think it's pretty normal. Last pregnancy I mentioned it to my midwife (felt kinda burning during and after BD) and she wanted to rule out the risk of yeast infection and made me do a course of Monistat. I only made it through 3 days of it because I think I was allergic to the cream--it really hurt to put it in (I have never had a yeast infection before so never done that previously). Anyway, I stopped using it and we also didn't BD much more there, and it wasn't an issue anymore. We used Astroglide when necessary.

This time around I have the mild burning sensation some but I'm not going to mention it. There are no other indications of yeast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.