Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
You know I am back and fourth drooling over those. Josh is in an XL FB but I still have Large VK's that we wear daily, they are our favs!
I am thinking maybe Josh needs those.......what do you think.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Those are really nice looking, and I really would like to try a VK someday, but, yeah, Sarah will never wear an XL. DS is almost 5 and weighs 36lbs fully clothed with shoes on. Those XLs would probably fit him. Hmmmm, maybe I should get one for DS's nighttime dipe?

·
Registered
73 Posts
i love them too, but they're sooo expensive. i got the two i have now from a lay-a-way at jamtots (horsie and fish print). they weren't the true aio's though.
my valor kids size large seemed to run a little small though. have any of you found this true for you?

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by boxcarbecca
i love them too, but they're sooo expensive. i got the two i have now from a lay-a-way at jamtots (horsie and fish print). they weren't the true aio's though.
my valor kids size large seemed to run a little small though. have any of you found this true for you?

They are my smallest large AIOs, we are on the second to last snap setting and I hope they last us a while because I love them so much! They fit dd like a glove.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by FlutterBee

They are my smallest large AIOs, we are on the second to last snap setting and I hope they last us a while because I love them so much! They fit dd like a glove.
i love them too! i get so many compliments. i'm going to get another lay-a-way at jamtots as soon as they get new prints. i think i'm going to try extra large this time though i'm a little scared he may start slimming down.

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KristiMetz
What is a "true" aio?
Meaning, that there are no pieces to insert, snap-in, or add, it's just truly a one-use-before-needing-to-be-washed diaper that has a built in waterproof outer layer. The AIOs that have shells made entirely of synthetic/non-absorbant materials (PUL or PUL print and then lined in microfleece) and then have a contour shaped diaper that 'snaps in' to make it an AIO isn't really an AIO, it's a PUL cover with a snap-in contour diaper. You can take the wet diaper out, air out the cover part, and reuse it with other soaker pieces, contour diapers, prefolds, over fitteds or whatever! So it's truly a PUL cover with a snap-in contour diaper included. When the diaper has cotton entirely lining the inside of the diaper, then it's a true AIO because the 'diaper' (the cotton) is sewn to and permanantly attached to the 'cover', forming an AIO diaper.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Quote:
Nope VK larges are a good large for us, the wings help them last longer. for instance Josh got his first VKAIO when he was 8 months old and we STILL wear it weekly. It still works as good as it did the day we bought it. So this ties into your comment on the price. I would rather spend a few extra dollars on a high quality product than waste the money I have on various other AIOs that lasted all of maybe 5 months before the leaked, lost a snap or started to come apart.
I have never seen a stitch out of place on a VK so to me it is like cadallic vs a pinto :LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.