Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies,<br>
I am trying to help a new mom in Vancouver. I need some resources near East End and Commercial Dr. if anyone knows of any I could pass along. I am from Saskatchewan so think I have found a good LC but would like anything else anyone has that they think is good.<br>
Thanks<br>
Sarh

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I spoke to a woman called Sandra Yates. She is a LLL leader in North Van as well as a private LC and she was wonderful. Her number is 988-1284 (she has her number posted online, so I don't think this is a privacy violation).

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I've heard great things about Sandra Yates.

·
Registered
330 Posts
My midwives at Commercial Drive midwives were great at helping me. I don't know if they do anything outside of their clients, but it might be worth calling or emailing them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone been to a LLL meeting? If so is there a wide variety of mamas or are they mostly pretty crunchy? This mama is pretty mainstream.<br>
TIA

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I was with Commercial Drive Midwives as well, and I think one of them is also a private LC. Don't remember which one. Grace maybe?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks ladies. I think we have found a great LC named Maryanne. The babe latched last night for the first time in about a week or so. She spent 2.5 hours with them and will be back today or tomorrow. Ahhh... I hope they are breathing again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts