Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm no longer c-diapering' so I really need to sell these~<br><br>
Lukes Drawer XL- white with small snowman/snowflake print has pull inside and doubler Great condition$6<br><br>
Country Cozy Southern Snuggler LG- blue background funky money fleece print. with matching doubler Excellent condition $8<br><br>
Country Cozy Cozy-N-Knit Lg- pale blue background with white bears and bunnies and says my first laugh. This is a really cute diaper great condition $7<br><br>
Cinnyminis Med-Lg Blue background with blues clues AIO with matching doubler Great condition $6<br><br>
Nannipoo Lg- Red background with dalmations and ladders inner grey velour excellent condition $7<br><br>
An original Rebs Tie Dye Lg- red background with leaves and small snowman dancing with matching doubler good condition $6.50<br><br>
Wahm white knit Lg- with rainbow serging with doubler. small fading and staining. otherwise good condition $5<br><br>
Wahm white knit Lg-with rainbow serging no doubler. and again small fading. Very soft and durable front snaps. $4<br><br>
2 country comfort Med- pale blue/white striped each has doubler and good condition except one has small red staining on front might wash out? take both for $6<br><br>
Jordyns Dreams Xl Night time AIO green background with ladybugs and daisys Very cute!!! $7<br><br>
Rosie Cheek Lg- beige background with smily faced bumble bees swirling around. great condition $5<br><br>
WahmTie Dye fleece cover Lg- Some piling extra bright tie dye background $3<br><br>
Jordyn dreams red fleece cover with white inner fleece very soft and side snaps. Excellent condition no piling $7<br><br>
I accept paypal. m/o and checks<br>
Thank you!!<br>
Valerie

1 - 1 of 1 Posts