Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find a new pediatrician that goes to Morristown Hospital & will not hassle me about declining Hep B, eye & umbilical care, etc. I have gotten 2 suggestions but both Drs get pretty poor ratings online. Any suggestions? I don't necessarily need them as a pediatrician permanently, I just want someone to come to the hospital who will be cool with my choices.

·
Registered
63 Posts
you can try deborah block. i used her for the hospital only for my first daughter and i have no complaints. i was going to use her for my 2nd child as wee but she had a stomach virus so our daughter was seen by in-house pediatrician. we declined everything you can decline and she didnt question anything.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Dr. Porter of Basking Ridge Pediatrics honored all our decisions. His two associates are not as open-minded but we love him. Basking Ridge Pediatrics on N. Finley Ave in Basking Ridge

·
Registered
550 Posts
When my daughter was born at MMH we used Dr. Block in the hospital. When my son was born we used Dr. Victoria Shluper. We don't do hep b or eye stuff or any of that, and I just ignored recommendations for umbilical cord care for both of them and theirs fell off very quickly with no problems. Both doctors were fine, although Shluper did seem to think we'd be going to her office for visits when we just needed her in the hospital because our ped is too far from MMH.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.