Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to order this pattern, but they only have an option for paypal and a credit card, and I don't have either. I emailed them to ask if they take a money order, but haven't heard back. Has anyone been able to order one this way, or am I gonna have to go with a different pattern?

TIA

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
when did you email them? It can take 1-2 days for her to email you back but I think you can send a MO.. and the pattern is well worth it IMO!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Um... I think I emailed them yesterday... guess I should be a bit more patient, huh? I'm just overly excited to get started on our stash

Thanks!

·
Registered
206 Posts
I definitely think the pattern is worth waiting for. I think they're running a little behind lately. The last e-mail I sent a couple of weeks ago took them 2 or 3 days to answer. Sorry, I'm not sure if you can send a MO either. I hope you can!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I sent them an email regarding an order yesterday, and they did respond same day. However, I was told that they are running about a week behind in fulfilling their orders, so I think they are just really backed up right now. They probably only responded because I referenced the order number in the subject line.

Hopefully you will hear from them soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.