Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I am thinking I"m all that and I am a diapering genius. I bought two m/l very baby aio's from a mama on the TP for a GREAT price. I was so excited about them because I'd tried them before and liked them but ended up needing money and had to sell them. So I got these two and washed them up and put them on her. They gap at the thighs.
The elastic is fine so it's not the diaper, I think it's just my dd.
I'm so sad because I love how trim they are and we can even put jeans over them. We don't have leaks but I don't want to tempt fate and use them anyway. My question is: are the mediums a bit smaller in the thigh than the medium longs? Or: is the fit that much different when you change the rise that they won't gap at the thighs? Please tell me the mediums will work for us! I was so excited at how trim swaddlebees are but they leaked for my heavy wetter so we had to sell them. Now it seems that Very Baby aio's aren't working for her either. It seems that only the bulky diapers fit my dd and I'd really really love to see her in jeans(she's only worn jeans once before!) once in a while!

Meg

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
How is the rise on the M/L? That is, I believe, the only difference between the M and M/L...however, the leg holes seem larger on the M/L b/c the crotch area is longer. Hmm, that doesn't make much sense when I describe it, LOL. If the rise is fine or a little long on the ones you have, I'd try a medium.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The rise seems a TAD long but not bad at all. That's why I was worried that it woulnd't make a difference and my dh would be mad because I wasted the money.

·
Registered
6,359 Posts
I wonder if the leg holes would be different enough (in a good way for you) on Bum-Ware AIO's? From what I've heard they're quite trim as well.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I think the leg holes are a little bit smaller on the mediums. My ds was in mediums, but he was outgrowing the rise, and the leg holes were a little too tight so I got him some M/Ls. The leg holes aren't tight on him now and I like the rise on the M/Ls. Maybe get a medium off of the TP to try.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.