Mothering Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Im currently 5 weeks with my 3rd ive had 2 prior c sections but really would like to try for VBAC this go around anyone else in the same boat as i?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I'm not but I just wanted to stop by and say hi. There is a ton of research out there supporting VBACs so I wish you luck! :grin:

Reactions: malzimus

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm hoping for a VBAC after 2 C-sections. I'm going to ask my OB about it at my first appointment next Thursday. At this point, though, I'm not allowing myself to get married to the idea since it didn't work out before, but it would be great :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hello,
Im currently 5 weeks with my 3rd ive had 2 prior c sections but really would like to try for VBAC this go around anyone else in the same boat as i?
Hi @Lacelee (and all),

Congratulations!! :)

I'm 39 and just found out that I'm pregnant with #3 ~ a "surprise" blessing that we will welcome (3 home tests 2 days apart, all +'s, will Dr. confirm soon).

I wanted natural births from the start and would very much like to have a VBAC this time, possibly a home birth. Long story short, I left my last OB after a mc in 2012 and haven't been to one since. I've heard of one probably 20-25 minutes from me that could possibly be all booked up but I might look into going with her because she is said to be VBAC friendly and likes to honor a mother's wishes when possible. There is a local midwife that (5 yrs ago anyway) said she would take me on as a client so I might meet with her, still trying to figure it out because it's all so new!

Anyway, hope this finds you well and that this thread offers support to all that pass through here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts