Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any feedback would be helpful. I have an appt. with an OB named Dr. Wolf who delivers at Fairfax Hospital who is said to be open to VBACs. Anyone have any feedback about the dr., VBAC'ing at that particular hospital, doula recommendations in the area (we live in Loudoun County), etc. I've searched this forum and found a couple things, just wondering if anyone has anything to add.
Thanks in advance.

(xpost in DCMetro tribe)

· Registered
223 Posts
Just wanted to say I sincerely hope you get your vbac. I dont' know much about FFX hospital or any docs there. Positive vbac vibes!!!!

· Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by wearbaby View Post
Just wanted to say I sincerely hope you get your vbac. I dont' know much about FFX hospital or any docs there. Positive vbac vibes!!!!
Thanks! Oh, I think I read your birth story. I've read many but I remember the name River. Beautiful name, I love it.

· Registered
21 Posts
Although I've heard Dr. Wolf is great (former midwife), FFX is very high intervention hospital...very high risk.

If you live in Loudoun Co, why not check out someone closer to you. I interviewed and liked Loudoun Physicians for Women, and they will allow you to have a trial of labor (VBAC). The docs there were very nice and supportive.

Best to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.