Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'll be visiting NH next week. We are looking for places to live. I was wondering if there are any yummy vegan friendly places to eat? If you know a great place to get a vegan grilled cheese that would be great! I'm craving that like crazy.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I honestly can't think of a single one. And I've lived in the lakes region now for almost four years .. Susty’s Vegan Café in Northwood is a great lil place (mmm.. tofu fries rawk! so does their tofu foccacia) but honestly it's the only totally vegan place i know in the state. and in the middle of NOWHERE!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I live around these parts too and I can't think of anything. There is the Coop supermarkets and they make vegan sandwiches, etc. In Quechee, VT there is a great diner called The Farmer's Diner - all locally grown and organic foods. There is a good Thai restaurant in Hanover and a good Indian place too, but probably not vegan. Hmmmm? I am interested in hearing some other responses.
What brings oyu out this way to NH?

- Kerri

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are going to look at real estate. DH's company is moving him to West Lebanon. Thanks for the suggestions!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts