Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I confess: I make lemonade with white sugar, and homemade french fries (with heinz ketchup) 1-3 times a day for my kids.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
You make french fries 3 times a day???

Yum, I'm coming to your house! I loooooooooove french fries.

Oooh, I have a hint for you. Have you ever heard of rose water? I buy it at my local food co-op - it's used a lot in middle eastern cooking. ANyway, put some into your lemonade for the most delectable lemonade EVER! I also splash it into fruit salad - it's heavenly.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Potato chips. I try to eat them only when dd isn't looking.

Voortman's vanilla wafers, they're not the round ones, they are light wafers with creamy stuff sandwiched in. So sick.

·
Registered
7,499 Posts
Cookies, I looooooooooooove cooking but I'm never buying them again. I am an emotional eater and I finished a whole package of them in 3 days
But that's another thread.

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Twizzlers candy.
Soy Delicious mint chocolate cookie ice cream cookie sandwiches.
some refined pasta and bagels.
Tofutti Pizza Pizzaz.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Not me, but my kids love love love Tofutti Cuties. I only buy them once in a while because the kids basically inhale the entire box in about 1.2 seconds.
:

·
Registered
6,616 Posts
I am not vegan but I am addicted to soy frozen "yogurt". We make it from scratch with an ice cream maker and substitute soy milk for the whole milk it is so yummy!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
i just discovered soy delicious frozen yogurt... i realized i never liked ice cream as a vegetarian, and i never liked soy ice cream. ive always loved frozen yogurt.

oh and nearly all of potato's unhealthy forms...

ramen
:

im really eating too much crap lately though...

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Tofutti's Pizza Pizzazz is awesome. It's a delicious frozen pizza. But there are no stores in Nevada that carry it, which is where I live. I spent 20 minutes on the phone with the Tofutti guy and he said the closest store that has it to me is in California. Ugh. Most stores won't order it for me either, even though I told them I'd buy it by the case. He said he could ship me a box of 12 but it would be $90 just for the shipping. Hmm, suddenly $90 doesn't seem so bad.

Unhealthy things around here include chips and ice cream. But that Veggie Booty... at least it has some vitamins in it right? And the soy delicious purely decadent is purely delicious!!

Sometimes I bake with unbleached white flour and we use a little white sugar upon occassion too.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
For at least a month now Whole Foods has had these yummy organic sandwich cookies, like oreos (vegan) on sale. 2 bags for $5. How can I resist?!?!?!?! I really think they're trying to kill me with sugar.

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by defectgrrrl
Tell me more!
Comes in a white box about the size of three Ellio's pizzas, and looks (and in my recollection, tastes) just like them too. Totally incredible cheese-imitation. Says 100% dairy-free on the box. Stop & Shop carries them around here in the natural food isle.

- Krista

1 - 14 of 14 Posts