Mothering Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son is now a master diaper stripper when it comes to those with velcro or applix!!!
: Is there anyway to keep him in them or do I just need to admit defeat and change to snaps??? Please help!!!
:

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I was just saying earlier today-I have to always put a onesie on ds otherwise he will tear off his diaper-he even tries it through the shirt! I have velcro-everything, I hated snaps...I hope you get some good advice/ideas, I can't afford to buy all new covers & diapers this late in the game. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you (us
).

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristiansMomma
I've heard some moms have put them on backward! My ds could strip at 5 months, so we switched to snaps

Teehee, too funny!

I have to agree that Angelwraps has VERY sticky touchtape.

Nada

·
Registered
11,167 Posts
Put him in onesies. Ds can get off velcro or snaps. I personally prefer velcro because I can get a more snug fit, but it really doesn't matter because if ds wants it off, he can get either one off.

Oh, and the onesies were helpful when he went through a stage of putting his hands down his diaper, pulling his penis up, and then peeing out the top of the diaper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.