Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No. its saying if your gonna abuse some kids, or kill your wife you better be damn good at it, so noone can prove it. kwim? cause some may think he's guilty, but if you can't prove it, hes free to go.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
I think legally speaking, this was the correct verdict. The prosecution did not prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. Therefore, he's "not guilty" in the legal sense. Whether or not he's actually innocent, in the moral sense, I still have no idea.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Where there is smoke there is fire. I don't care he was aquitted, knew it would happen. I just hope and pray that any parent that has little boys gives their head a shake and polite no thank you to any invitation that M.J. extends in the future. I hope to H .E. double hockey sticks that he becomes a social pariah as far as entertaining any child goes and I hope his own(?) children get out of that sick and twisted environment.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
I don't give a shit! I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I had let a child molestor go free just because the law said I had to. Screw the law, the law is really messed up here, even when child molestors ARE convicted they spend a few years in prison, learn how to avoid getting caught next time and do it again. grrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
503 Posts
sad sad and sad.
I feel so sure that he is a child predator (molestor sounds too sweet)
But I also feel that these people are crazy liars, scammers and weirdos.
He deserves to be in PRISON. I cried today for his own children that will be sleeping in his bed and God knows what else. He gives co-sleeping a awful name btw. I am so sad that a child predator is free. I am so very sad.
The other 5 children's families that he Paid off are to blame for his walking free.
charges should have been filed each and every time. We all have a DUTY to protect the children of the world.

·
Premium Member
9,311 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by elyice
The other 5 children's families that he Paid off are to blame for his walking free.
charges should have been filed each and every time. We all have a DUTY to protect the children of the world.

I only ever heard about one child in 1993...what other children's families have he paid off?

·
Registered
6,550 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DestinysMama
I don't give a shit! I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that I had let a child molestor go free just because the law said I had to. Screw the law, the law is really messed up here, even when child molestors ARE convicted they spend a few years in prison, learn how to avoid getting caught next time and do it again. grrrrrrrrrrr
Sentencing is a whole different ball of wax. I agree that sentencing for child molestors is absolutely pathetic.

But if you'd be willing to sit on a jury and convict someone of a crime when the prosecution didn't prove it's case? I really hope that you never get called to sit on a jury.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts