Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband told me that there is a nurse in tomorrow again at the airport. Ten oclock in the morning. I hope I can make it and I hope you can too! -Hannah

·
Registered
301 Posts
If you are planning to go to the nurse-in at the burlington airport, please post here or pm me so I will have an idea of numbers to expect. I am in contact with the director of operations at the airport.

thanks!

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Hey! I'm over in Plattsburgh but am hoping to make it over with DD for this nurse in. DD has already weaned so I guess technically I won't be "nursing in", but me and my big ol' 8 mo preggo belly want to show up anyway for support.

Hope to see you all there tomorrow!

Blessings,
Holly

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Sorry, couldn't make it. My sister had to (how do I say this politely) send the turkeys to their maker for Thanksgiving and she didn't want ds to have to watch that yet, so I hung with the 3 kiddos this morning.

I hear it went GREAT! Way to go mamas, papas and supporters!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
BTV nurse-in:

If you were there, and you know who was holding the sign that read "are you discreet when you eat?" (I think it was a small child) Please let me know! A writer from the St. Albans Messenger has a picture he would like to put in the paper, but he can't w/o the child's name.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtgirl View Post
BTV nurse-in:

If you were there, and you know who was holding the sign that read "are you discreet when you eat?" (I think it was a small child) Please let me know! A writer from the St. Albans Messenger has a picture he would like to put in the paper, but he can't w/o the child's name.
Hey Chelsea! We were there & my daughter had that sign at one point, but it got passed around a bit so it could be a couple different people....

Do you know if it was an older or younger child? My DD is 2 and was wearing a purple dress with small white/blue flowers, long sleeve white shirt and leggings underneath, and she has blonde hair. I can e-mail you a pic one of the other mamas there took too if that would help.

So glad we went, btw! It was awesome to meet all the other mamas and support such a good cause. Please tell the organizer (sorry, I'm blanking on her name...preggo brain....) thanks for all her hard work!

Blessings,
Holly

·
Registered
301 Posts
Thanks Holly,

It was a younger boy wearing blue. Oh well, it's too late for the Messenger now anyway, but look for the article this afternoon.

I'm glad we had such a good turn-out.

The organizer's name (of the Burlington nurse-in) is Chelsea.
Thank YOU!

Nurse on!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts