Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I
my Very Baby nappies.
The order arrived yesterday and even DS was squealing over them. I had all the nappies made of fabric I sent her and then the covers were made from stock fabric.
The inside and outside of the nappies is so soft. The doublers are also very soft. I ordered NB and the umbilical snap downs look like they'll be perfectly placed. Can't wait to see how they wash up. I really couldn't be more pleased.

Here are the pictures:
One
Two
Three
Four

~Daednu

·
Registered
202 Posts
NAK; I'm stepping out with my first post because those dipes are SO stinkin' cute!!!

I have got to get in on those Very baby dipers.....my stash is begging for them. Your fabric choices are fab to boot.

TaLaisa

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Wow, those are so pretty.

And Im very happy to have actually seen some, apart from the "perfect" ones on the site. The ones I made from the pattern actually look pretty much the same! Wonders will never cease.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by cdcgmama
NAK; I'm stepping out with my first post because those dipes are SO stinkin' cute!!!

I have got to get in on those Very baby dipers.....my stash is begging for them. Your fabric choices are fab to boot.

TaLaisa
Hi!!!!

Quote:
I my Very Baby nappies.
The order arrived yesterday and even DS was squealing over them. I had all the nappies made of fabric I sent her and then the covers were made from stock fabric.
The inside and outside of the nappies is so soft. The doublers are also very soft. I ordered NB and the umbilical snap downs look like they'll be perfectly placed. Can't wait to see how they wash up. I really couldn't be more pleased.

Here are the pictures:
One
Two
Three
Four

~Daednu
I am in
with the second one white with pink flowers. Gorgeous!!!
It is really going to be a scary thing when I actually have a girl to diaper.
:LOL

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TaLaisa~ Glad to have drawn you out of the woodwork.
I would recommend Very Baby and will be ordering from them again when I need larger sizes.

Jachut~ I know what you mean. I'm always a bit hesitant to buy online because I really am a tactile person. I need to know just how soft everything is, particularly with clothing. These really measure up.

Cutie Patootie~ I know! I'm actually wishing I had a few more made in that fabric. I think I'll have to do that for size medium or small.

Mrs. Edwards~ Thank you. I can't wait to wrap them around her tiny little bum. Squeeeeeeeeeee!

~Daednu

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.