Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am 26 weeks into my second pregnancy. I am experiencing VERY uncomfortable movements from the baby.There are plenty of times when the baby is moving that it feels fine. But then there are a few times a day where it is almost painful! Is anyone else experiencing this? I don't remember the fetal movement ever feeling like this the first time around. Is this baby super strong or is it just because everything is more stretchy this time?

·
Registered
575 Posts
You are not alone! For the past couple of days I have been feeling some painful movements. I think I have a ninja in there or something! I talked to my midwife and she told me it was normal and wasn't concerned.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I was having that for a few weeks, but now that I'm at 29 weeks I'm having it less. I wonder if mine's getting bigger and doesn't have room or if he's changed positions (he was kind of lying sideways before), so that helps.

Hang in there. Hopefully it will ease up a bit soon!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Yes, same here. I never remember feeling uncomfortable when my other two babies kicked. This one, OUCH, he kicks me down really low and makes me wince! I'm about 26.5 wks right now and I'm wondering if maybe this baby is bigger than my other two, so feeling more cramped. He moves a LOT more than my other two did...

·
Registered
281 Posts
I was being kicked in the cervix repeatedly. Then I didn't feel the baby for a few weeks, but the kicks are at the top. I sure hope he is head down. They are getting less and less painful.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlessedEarthMother View Post
I am 26 weeks into my second pregnancy. I am experiencing VERY uncomfortable movements from the baby.There are plenty of times when the baby is moving that it feels fine. But then there are a few times a day where it is almost painful! Is anyone else experiencing this? I don't remember the fetal movement ever feeling like this the first time around. Is this baby super strong or is it just because everything is more stretchy this time?
Kind of ddc crashing(although I could fall into July easily) but I'm just at 30 weeks & for the last 2 it's felt like ds is trying to do calisthenics in there & it's pretty uncomfy/borderline painful at times.

So far some gentle pressure usually gets him to move..or a glass of juice if nothing else. I never remember this with my girls.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I woke up screaming the other night from being kicked in a tender spot. I get painful kicks/punches at least a few times a week. You are not alone!

·
Registered
860 Posts
yep~ 29 weeks here and it hurts when this kid tumbles around. lately, it feels like he is literlly clawing my cervix.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have noticed some painful movements too. I swear this kid is doing somersaults in there. She also loves to get her hands and feet up under my ribs.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
She kicks my bladder like its target practice! I get these sharp pains/urge to pee when I feel the thud of what I think is her foot (though it could be a hand or even her head). She moves so much that I actually get nauseous sometimes. My son was so mellow compared to her - and he still is. Does this mean I am carrying a little Ms. Crazypants inside of me??!!

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Mine only hurt when the baby is super low in my pelvis and kicks at my bladder/cervix and rolls around in there. It's a strange feeling and feels really painful at times. Sometimes it aches for a little while even when he's done doing it too. Ah, the joys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.