Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new vet for my kitties...one that isn't overly vaccine obsessed, preferably. They're indoor cats, healthy, I just need to get them a rabies booster and checkup.

·
Registered
178 Posts
We go to the Main Street Animal Services Hospital http://www.mashvet.com/ which is about 25 mins from Wrenthem. They will vaccinate, but typically encourage you not to, but will leave it up to you - although they enforce the rabies law of course. They are very alternative, reasonable cost, although sometimes things are a bit crazy at the office, we travel an hour to take our kitties there because they are willing to take the time to listen, attend to your needs, and get to know your animal. We trust them. I recommend them. There are not very many alternative vets in the greater Boston area.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
We used to take our cat (before we moved) to Diamond Hill Vet Clinic on Pine Swamp Road in Cumberland. Just over the Wrentham line.

They were so very compasionate when our last cat died on the way to the office. I can't say enough about how well they treat their animal and human customers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.