1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
21 Posts
Video games develop hand-eye coordination. For example, games like Minecraft teach children basic survival skills and many other skills.

·
Registered
26 Posts
At a time when the child is busy playing on a computer or smartphone, regardless of the genre, the child's attentiveness, and the ability to switch between activities increases very much. I have seen my father playing video games since I was a child and how much fun it brings him. That's probably why I also allow my child to play video games that help develop mindfulness and spatial thinking. Of course, I do not allow him to play games like diablo 2 (although I myself have long dreamed of d2 rune list), but I allow him to play 1 hour a day in a variety of children's video games that he likes. I even want to give him a Nintendo Switch for his birthday because it is considered a family console with a lot of great games.

·
Registered
61 Posts
It all depends on what games the children play. There are games that bring nothing but degradation to the players, but there are also those that you want to play constantly because they have interest, logic and the development of thinking. I do not forbid my children to play video games because I also consider it a matter of development. I also play games, especially on https://battlelog.co/eft-escape-from-tarkov-hacks-cheats-aimbot/ There are always good and well-built games that are worth playing. It develops not only my children but also me. Try it, you'll like it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts